On this page you will find the latest press releases, the newsletter 'Cruise News', news from the participants etc.
If you have any questions or if you need more information, please contact Oslo Cruise Network.
- Several good reasons to do turn arounds in Oslo
- Tax Free shopping
- New manager takes on marketing at Port of Oslo
- Austad reflects on cruise growth, challenges at Port of Oslo
- Sailing the Oslo Fjord
- THE GJØA BUILDING WAS INAUGURATED ON THE 12TH OF JUNE AND THE FRAM MUSEUM BECAME TWICE AS BIG
- A small decrease in cruise calls to Oslo in 2014
- Stein Kruse To Become CEO Of The Holland America Group
- AND THE WINNER IS...
- The new Astrup Fearnley Museum
The newsletter 'Cruise News' is made in two versions. The Special Issues in English are for externals, while the ordinary issues in Norwegian are for the participants in Oslo Cruise Network.